qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Patches "repository"

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Patches "repository"
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:46:34 +0300

Hi People,

I created a "patches" directory at my web site
( http://dad-answers.com/qemu/patches ) with whatever I found that it's not
committed yet..

The idea is quite simple - instead of patches which will be lost in the mail
(or the URL will be forgotten) I would like to ask people who submit patches
(don't forget to CC Fabrice) to send them to me or to this list with a small
"readme" file which explains what is this patch, patching instructions if
needed, and against which CVS check (or snapshot) you made this patch.

Once Fabrice will commit your patch, I will remove it from the directory...

Thanks,
Hetz