qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Win98SE Guest Font Problems

From: Adam Rosi-Kessel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Win98SE Guest Font Problems
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:02:23 -0400

I'm not sure if my earlier posting is going to appear as I was not yet
subscribed when I sent it; sorry for any redundancy.

I have an old Visual Basic program that won't run under WINE, so I'm
trying to use it under Win98SE with qemu from Debian GNU/Linux sid.  The
program works fine in bochs, but in qemu I get an error "Invalid property
value."

I found out from the program maker that this error indicates missing or
corrupt fonts.  The required fonts appear to be in the fonts directory,
however, and as I mentioned it works fine with bochs.  I also did a
completely fresh renistall of Win98SE with qemu just to make sure and I
still get the error.

Any ideas what would provoke this fonts problem?  Thanks for any
suggestions.
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org