qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] New BIOS for Mac PPC target.

From: Jean-Michel POURE
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] New BIOS for Mac PPC target.
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:33:29 +0200

> I just put a new BIOS version available for Mac PPC target.
> http://site.voila.fr/jmayer/OpenHackWare/index.htm

Dear Jocelyn,

Thanks for the update. I downloaded and installed the updated BIOS using the
binaries available on your site.

Apparently, the BIOS displays version 0.1 and build time 2004-06-12.
Screenshot: http://www.poure.com/screenshots/qemu_temp_16.png

The same message is displayed for MacOsX10.2, Darwin 6.02 and Darwin 7.01.
According to your previous mail, it should be normal at this stage.

Kindest regards,
Jean-Michel