qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Installing Qemu on a host MacOSX station

From: Pierre d'Herbemont
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Installing Qemu on a host MacOSX station
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:40:21 +0200

Le 29 juin 04, à 18:40, Jean-Michel POURE a écrit :

Are there pre-compiled binaries available for Qemu under MacOsX?
Did someone here compile Qemu recently for MacOsX?

I don't think someone made binaries for Mac OS X. I have patches for Qemu to build under Mac OS X. It mostly works, but bugs remain, and you won't be able to boot the linux image provided by Fabrice properly. It crashes before giving a prompt.

Here is a diff of my current work.

Pierre