qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] Problem compiling under mingw32

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] Problem compiling under mingw32
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 20:05:11 +0000

#ifdef WIN32 -> Then it only breaks the PPC under Win32 (ok it is already
not working, so its not a problem until a better solution is get).

Or this, or making the configure not allowing compilation of PPC
emulation under win32 right now.

I think both of these will be better than having a compile error that
stops before compiling the utils, etc.