qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Cross-compilation win32

From: Jean-Michel POURE
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Cross-compilation win32
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:04:31 +0200

> Damnit I was enjoying improving my French reading skills :)
> Seriously my level of French understanding is only GCSE (mid teen) but I
> enjoy trying to read it - I don't see why you should be restricted to
> use just English on a mailing list where the main developer I assume is
> French (and yourself no doubt).
> Quite honestly if I needed to reply to it I'd translate it and reply in
> English (obviously at points where I could communicate in French I'd use
> that).

Dear Benjamin,

Off-the-list, did you ever listen to the Queen speaking French? Quite
amazingly, she speaks without accent (this is not a joke).

My personal explanation is that the Queen feels French... Less surprisingly,
recent pools showed that 85% of UK citizen spoke French or intended to speak
French at home. The young generation sometimes does not speak English at all.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel