qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] 3Dfx... Just guessing

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] 3Dfx... Just guessing
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:06:38 +0200

SiS6326 seems a better choice because it is documented and well supported. It was my target before I improved the submitted Cirrus patch.

Fabrice.

Natalia Portillo wrote:
Hi.

I'm just thinkig...
Guessing...

Is it possible to emulate a 3Dfx chip?
There are available documents, etc?

The 3Dfx are the most supported 3D cards.
Have drivers for DOS, Windows, MacOS, Linux, BSD, any system where XFree86
works, etc.

But I think that nVidia has "ghosted" all available information, as they did
with the 3Dfx webpage and drivers. :(