qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Inquiry, speed comparison on OS X, QEMU vs Virual

From: Sander Nagtegaal
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Inquiry, speed comparison on OS X, QEMU vs Virual PC
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:59:49 +0200

Are you talking about pseudo little-endian mode on a G3/G4? Make no mistakes
that would speed up the emulation by about 30/50% ( Atleast it did on Virtual
PC )
I've been asking about this before but got no replies from here at all.
Also..........since QEMU-fast only works on a modified Linux kernel and makes
QEMU about 50% faster ( atleast that's what the website says ) is there a way
to make QEMU-fast work on WINDOWS/95/98/2000/NT/XP to? I suppose Virtual PC
does this somehow. No idea how though..........