qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Lament: 0.6 breaks usermode

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Lament: 0.6 breaks usermode
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:04:22 +0300

On Thursday 15 July 2004 11:33, Wim Vanderbauwhede wrote:
> I am disappointed with the direction qemu has taken.
>
> Up to 0.5.5, I had rather decent usermode functionality with qemu-i386
> on linux/PPC: Acrobat reader, Firefox with flash, even Wine after a
> fashion. I was happy.

As fabrice mentioned before, the "system wide" approach is now taking a higher
priority due to people want to use this more then user level mode..

I'm sure that if someone will submit some patches to fix the errors, Fabrice
will commit it (I can host those patches if anyone wants, just CC me with
those patches)..

Thanks,
Hetz