qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: winblows 2k on OSX?

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: winblows 2k on OSX?
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:13:43 -0300

I tried running a CD straight from the block device node and it failed
*every time*, irregardless of the permissions or the user I tried
running QEMU from. So I'd say you can't do it, as simple as that (but
I haven't tried booting straight as the root user on OS X; that might
work but I seriously doubt it). Images always work, though.

André

--
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time
raising money"