qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] CNTRL-key sticks in latest CVS

From: Laurent Amon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] CNTRL-key sticks in latest CVS
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:48:34 +0200

I noticed that, too. And I don't remember it happening in the 0.5.5 installer version that Pierre d'Herbemont did a few days ago. The keyboard code needs some rewriting, though, at least for OS X. I posted a patch a few days ago, but I am not completely satisfied with it. I'll look into that also at the same time (but don't expect much soon).

Lga.

Pierre, by the way, does your installer version include any patch not commited in the current version?