qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: VNC Patch - solved

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: VNC Patch - solved
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:57:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Ok, my problems with the vnc patch were that it could'nt find the
> keyboard maps for vnc. I had to hardcode the location into the source,
> it seemed to assume a relative path, but I guess this is something I
> should take up with the vnc patch creator.

Note that the VNC patch is experimental. Unfortunately I did not yet have
the time to investigate the problem with Win98's standard mouse
acceleration. When I get this to work reliably, I call this patch finished
and try to fix up things like keymaps and also SDL or X using those
keymaps (for non-PC architectures).

> You on this list Johannes ? I'd love to test and help if you want to
> pursue this.

Yes, I am on the list. Even if I sometimes have strange problems: You sent
this email to me as well as the list, but I got it only once. Probably I
don't get all mails which are sent to the list. Some emails have delays of
more than one day.

And yes, I want to make it work, but my first priority right now is my
work, and then the Win98 mouse.

Ciao,
Dscho