qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SMP

From: Joseph Stewart
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SMP
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:35:34 -0400

I say this half-joking and half-serious, but how about a qemu
emulation for the Transputer core?...
(http://www.embedded.com.au/reference/transputers.html and
http://www.classiccmp.org/transputer/).

Seriously, I don't know enough about the internal structure of QEMU to
know if this is even a reasonable or desirable feature. And then
there's the issue of learning OCCAM.

-joe