qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] performance improvement (softmmu, x86, GCC 3)

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] performance improvement (softmmu, x86, GCC 3)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 02:00:48 -0300

Awesome ;)

I haven't dug into the code, so could you please tell me if the ecx
thing you mentioned in the bottom of your message and disabling GCSE
are mutually exclusive? Have you tried to narrow the problem down to
one or more of the separate GCSE flags, instead of the broader
-f[no-]gcse one?

--
"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God"
Alan J. Perlis