qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Networking on Win2K host

From: Mike Tremoulet
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Networking on Win2K host
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:20:29 -0500

Renzo --

Thanks for the tip - I'm going to throw things if I spent the weekend
sorting this out only because it doesn't forward pings... ;)

Unfortunately, resolution doesn't appear to be working now that I'm on
my work network and not at home.  Again, I don't know how to tell
which of three interfaces is used by slirp as the outbound side to the
world.

Still working on it,
-- Mike