qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: A different serial port question

From: Nile Geisinger
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: A different serial port question
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:36:41 +0000

Hi Magnus,

Don't think it would work. I need something more interactive for what I'm
working on - a continuous communication channel vs. a discrete one.

I'm really impressed with the tftp work, by the way. It has a number of uses
and adding write support would probably be a great feature for a number of
people (though not for me at the moment).

thanks for the suggestion,

Nile