qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU Linux x86 user space emulator invocation under osx

From: Bernard Sauterel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Linux x86 user space emulator invocation under osx
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:07:23 +0200

Dear all

I use Mac OS X 10.3, and want to run a linux x86 binary without the
need of a hard drive image file.

I look at QEMU documentation, chapter 5, and I believe it describe
what I want, before previously on the docs I understood that this is
only possible with a linux host (and not a osx host like me).

Am I right ? And if yes, is any alpha-beta-trick stage project which
allow it under osx ? Or any clue ?

Best regards

Bernard Sauterel