qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu development schedule?

From: Kai Cherry
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu development schedule?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:44:26 -0400

You guys are actually quite humorous...I like that :)

On Aug 31, 2004, at 3:07 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Quoting "John R. Hogerhuis" <address@hidden>:

I heard that Jesus is *all about* usability, and that he uses a "Mac".
Macs suck :) ... if anything, He'd run Linux on a quad-opteron ...

Heheh Linux on Opertons is more of his Dad's thing..the Rumble/power/Fire/Brimstone deal.

"And the heavens SHOOK and ROARED...."

The J-man has that whole "suffer the children/water to wine" type approach...

"as easy as turning water to wine...see?"
"Wowwww...where do I sigh up?"

-K