qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Attitute and Predisposition of the List & newbie docume

From: Johannes Martin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Attitute and Predisposition of the List & newbie documets
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:46:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Derek Fawcus wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 10:38:09PM +0200, Magnus Damm wrote:
> > > 2.  QEMU-USERS would be great, if it actually worked.
> > Is the list broken? Or is no one answering?
> I suspect it's broke.  I believe I subscribed,  but I can't recall ever
> receiving a message from it.
I never tried to subscribe, but I see some indications for the list being
broken:
- it does not show up in the list of lists on nongnu.org (qemu-devel does
  show up)
- the archive link is broken
- lots of messages on this list from users not being able to subscribe
  (starting right after Fabrice announced the existence of the new list,
   and since all the complainants seemed to be able to subscribe to
   qemu-devel without problems I think it's quite likely that it isn't
   their inability to handle the list interface that prevents them from
   subscribing successfully).

Fabrice has created the list and is currently the list admin. He is
currently the only one who can fix it unless he transfers ownership to
somebody else.

Johannes