qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU for Solaris - FAST! Open Source Cross Platform

From: Bochnig, Martin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU for Solaris - FAST! Open Source Cross Platform CPU-Emulator
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:56:41 +0200

Hi all,

QEMU for Solaris - FAST! Open Source Cross Platform CPU-Emulator
Authored by: mbochnig on Tuesday, September 07 2004 @ 11:24 PM EST
Hi,

unfortunately my University Homepage at http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~mbeinsx/ - containing all the hints, files to download as well as some screenshots - is currently *down* for whatever reason.

Please be patient and try again at a later time.
I don't have any privileges at user.cs.tu-berlin.de and cannot bring httpd back up and running.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience,

M. Bochnig

Authored by: mbochnig on Wednesday, September 08 2004 @ 01:55 AM EST
Dear Solaris x86 users being interested in QEMU:
As my homepage is still down, I will try to find a replacement for it ASAP (today?!)

I'll keep in touch with you and will post the new URL later.

Thanks,
Martin