qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Monitor for Win32 in current source tree?

From: John Poplett
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Monitor for Win32 in current source tree?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:52:12 -0500

Hi, all

Thanks for the replies. I had tried both suggestions: ctrl-shift-f1 / f2 and -monitor stdio. For some reason, they don't work for my build from a recent snapshot (is two days old maybe). Perhaps, I mis-configured the build in some way. I'll dig into it but let me know if there is something else I might have overlooked.

Thanks,

John