qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Très Pressant

From: John Eze
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Très Pressant
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:13:39 +0200

My name is Mr. John Eze, the manager, credit and foreign bills of Ecobank
Plc.
I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my bank ,who perished in
an automobile crash
on Dec 31st, 2001.

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen
interest to see the next of kin but
all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of usd.20.5
m, [twenty million five hundred
thousand united states dollars] which has been with my branch for a very
long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the
next of kin as no one has come up to be
the next of kin.
And the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than
three years, because such money will be recalled to the bank treasury
asunclaimed after this period.

In view of this I got your contact through a trade journal after realizing
that your name and country is similar to the deceased.

Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the
application, bank's fax number and the next step to take. I will not fail
to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you
should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be
finalized within five banking days, after you apply to the bank as a
relation to the deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your
decision including your private Tel/Fax
numbers for quick communication.

I assure you that this isn’t some cheap scam and it’s 100% real.

Your Faithfully.
Mr. John Eze
Manager
Credit and Foreign Bills DEPT.