qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] What is the bottleneck?

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] What is the bottleneck?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:21:57 -0300

The bottleneck IS the graphics AFAICT: just try running some Unix-like
OS on console mode, non-framebuffer mode.

I've read on more than one occasion that having better graphics
support is planned, probably emulating a reasonably modern and capable
video card, like the SiS 6326 (IIRC).

If you have some knowledge in that area and is willing to help, you're
more than welcome :)

cheers,

--
"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God"
Alan J. Perlis