qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Audio patch

From: David E . Still
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Audio patch
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 11:02:11 -0700

I would *love* to have SDL audio support for the Mac. Perhaps even a -sdlaudio switch from the command-line?

Another possibility would be using the liboss library (http://liboss.sourceforge.net/), although the project doesn't seem to have had much activity of late. I don't know how viable it is, what it would take to implement, or even if it's robust enough for Qemu, but it might be worth looking at given the limitations of SDL audio that you've mentioned in the past.

- Dave
--
David E. Still
Writer/Producer