qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [BROKEN] Windows host: -redir flag, console output, -nograp

From: André Braga
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [BROKEN] Windows host: -redir flag, console output, -nographic
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:52:40 -0300

If I specify -user-net -redir tcp:6000::6001 (as per the example on
the documentation; just wanted to test whether Cygwin X11 would be
much faster than X11 under the emulator), QEMU refuses to start.

And since console output (command window) on Windows is broken for
quite some time now (since mid-August, I guess; does it have anything
to do with linking flags passed to SDL?), qemu -h or any other error
messages simply won't show up...

Finally, because I was running an external X11 server, I tried the
-nographic flag, to no avail.

Could anyone look those up?

--
"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God"
Alan J. Perlis