qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu FreeBSD port update, unbreaking RELENG_5 and -current

From: Juergen Lock
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu FreeBSD port update, unbreaking RELENG_5 and -current
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:18:22 +0200

Hi!

 Just FYI: I have submitted an update for the FreeBSD port,
it has not been committed until now (maybe the ports committers are
too busy with other updates after the end of that long freeze...
At least my previous updates were committed much quicker)
But you can grab the update out of the raw PR
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=72945&f=raw
and apply it to your ports tree manually (don't forget to remove the
two patch files it mentions), and then build the port as normal.

        Juergen