qemu-devel

Another related question Re: [Qemu-devel] Question about softmmu

From: Ye Wen
Subject: Another related question Re: [Qemu-devel] Question about softmmu
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:32:45 -0800

Thanks Olivier.

Another question:
When translating instructions that access PC, e.g. move pc to register,
actually the PC value at translation time is used. This causes a problem
that if the address mapping changes later, this translated basic block
is still using the old PC value. Is it right? How does QEMU deal with it?
Or is it completely impossible?

Thanks,
Ye