qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] "Press Ctrl-Alt to exit grab" is not working on Debian

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] "Press Ctrl-Alt to exit grab" is not working on Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (woody)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:54:11 +0100 (CET)

Just for the record, when I try to invoke qemu directly in one X session
by using:

xinit /opt/qemu-x86-9/bin/qemu -hda solaris9.img -boot d -cdrom
sol-9-u6-x86-v1.iso -fda DU.img -- :2

it seems when I click inside the window it refuses to grab at all, so I
can not navigate with mouse cursor, etc.

Cheers,
Karel