qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu console doesn't work anymore

From: hetz ben-hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu console doesn't work anymore
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:13:54 +0200

Hi,

3 things that I wonder regarding your command line...

1. Have you tried to use CTRL ALT 2 to switch to qemu console? I just
tried, and it seems to work perfectly (CTRL ALT 1 to switch back to
the main qemu display).

2. Why do you use -std-vga? Cirrus Logic emulation works pretty well on XP.

3. Any special reason you use ISA emulation?

Thanks,
Hetz