qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ALT-GR Problem with German keyboards reappeared

From: Michael Maier
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ALT-GR Problem with German keyboards reappeared
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:47:51 -0500

Dear Developers,

Maybe it's of interest for you: I installed today the new "daily" build
(2004-11-14) from freeoszoo.org and an old problem with German keyboards
reappeared again. NumLock and ALT-GR buttons don't work any more (I'm using
Windows as host).
Especially ALT-GR is important, if you wan't to use the pipe [|] or the tilde
[~] char on German keyboards.

ALT-GR did work the normal way with the SDL.DLL from 2004-11-11 build.

By the way: Sound output of the new DLL is much better and there is a better
CTRL-ALT response now. Don't know if there is a interrelationship between these
very useful improvements and the reappearance of the ALT-GR problem.

Thank you for QEMU. It's a really great emulator!

with friendly regards,
mm

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm