qemu-devel

Make-a-file (Was: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 20, Issue 32)

From: zitu
Subject: Make-a-file (Was: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 20, Issue 32)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:51:50 +0100

Quoting Garth Dahlstrom <address@hidden>:

> Brett Bonfield wrote:
>
> > Also, would you consider making QEMUMenu.bat work with "dd for Win32"
> > as well as it works with Zitu's program. dd for Win32 is available
> > here: http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/rawwrite/dd.htm
>
> When I say that I made the menu system work with Zitu's images, I
> specifically mean it will recognize the disk image's file extension
> that Zitu's program produces (which is *.dat, vs the usual .img and
> .dsk extensions) and display those as menu choices.

Sorry to mention that, but I did not write this software. I found it
as an alternative to create files bigger than 2Gb quickly.

I'm not the owner/author in anyway, and we should make sure we don't
distribute this piece of software. We should instead point to it as
an alternative of mkqemuimage, or fix the latter as Fabrice pointed
out...

Zitu