qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] WinXP running on QEmu 0.6.1

From: Bryan Hundven
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] WinXP running on QEmu 0.6.1
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:20:49 -0800

Ok. This time I did the *full* format. I rebooted after the first boot, and it work just fine. I wanted to see if could power it off and on again, to make double sure.

I then received the same message that I received before.

Also I notice very slow i/o (not like it's really a big issue, as running xp on qemu is as experimental/tempermental as it is.), but i didn't notice this type of i/o slowness as in 2000 pro.

I would like to know if there is something I can do to possibly debug the issue further.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan Hundven wrote:
Norikatsu Shigemura wrote:

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:56:14 -0800