qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Downloaded files are corrupt

From: Ronald
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Downloaded files are corrupt
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:28:17 +0100

Le Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:45:38 +0100, Magnus Damm a écrit :

> Have you tried downloading files from the integrated TFTP server included
> with the -user-net implementation? Does that work out ok?
>
> / magnus

Quick review for (linux host and guest)

tftp is ok, -redir is ok too (ssh && scp host to
guest), streaming works (mplayer -ao alsa -vo null
http://64.236.34.97:80/stream/1001), I can browse the web, but I
get the same corruption downloading files from http (tried with links and
curl, curl print 'curl: (18) transfer closed with 1 bytes remaining to
read' for http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/qemu-0.6.1.tar.gz, tar tzf list
until hw/cuda.c gzip complain about data--crc and
data-lenght).