qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [FreeOSZOO] a mirror is born

From: Raphaël Enrici
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [FreeOSZOO] a mirror is born
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:59:24 +0100

Dear all,

just to inform those who would be interested:
Club-Internet [1], a French ISP, is now mirroring the FreeOSZOO ftp site. It should allow people with large bandwidth connection to get the files they need more rapidly than before and will certainly help our host to take a breath of fresh air...

The main download page on www.freeoszoo.org has been updated to reflect these changes.

The new mirror is available both from http [2] and ftp [3].

I'd like to thanks the guys at Club who helped getting this mirror up and running.

Regards,
Raphaël for the FreeOSZOO project.

1. http://www.club-internet.fr/
2. http://ftp.club-internet.fr/mirrors/ftp.freeoszoo.org/
3. ftp://ftp.club-internet.fr/mirrors/ftp.freeoszoo.org/