[Qemu-devel] Keymap Problem: Host: OSX, Guest: Linux

From: Hans Fuchs
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Keymap Problem: Host: OSX, Guest: Linux
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:57:54 +0100

I have 0.6.1 of qemu. The keys on my guest debian linux are very strange. I selected de_CH in both host and guest linux. All keys a-z, A-Z and 0-9 work well. Also ",." work, the rest not (dead or wrong). The umlauts are on ' ^ ยจ, the apple key has <. I have no idea what layers of conversion are involved here, so its very hard to find out what is wrong. Interesting is also that it types qwerty instead of qwertz.

Has anyone experienced this? Or even a solution?