qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] softmmu thoughts

From: Magnus Damm
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] softmmu thoughts
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:59:52 +0100

Hello,

Your patch really rocks! I have applied the patch to CVS of today. The
guest OS is custom linux-2.6.9 with serial console. The host is Gentoo
Linux on Pentium M hardware, vanilla 2.6.9 kernel.

Running the guest inside QEMU with 32MiB RAM and -nographic gives me
the following performance gain compared to unpatched CVS of today:

memory index: 40% up
integer index: 36% up
fp index: 2% up

Thanks, keep up the good work!