qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu on windows problem

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu on windows problem
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:59:55 +0200

Hi,

For the next week or so I'm forced to leave my Linux behind and be
stuck with Windows XP (it's funny using Linux for most of the time and
after switching temporarily to XP I'm already missing my Linux :-) )

Anyway, I downloaded the qemu daily from Free OS Zoo (thanks guys) and
I have small problem..

No matter what I type at the qemu parameter - I get nothing, it's just
bounces 1 line (I'm using the 19/12 snapshot) and returns to command
prompt. I tried to use the qemumenu, but that doesn't seem to help...

Am I doing something wrong? I have XP Pro SP2...

Here's the output (my Windows 2000 guest is in a bootable DVD which I
tested booting on qmeu Linux):

[Mon 12/20/2004  1:55:11.68]   qemu.exe -L "\Qemu\bios" -m 128 -hda "M:\Qemu\win
2k.img" -cdrom "d:\" -boot d -enable-audio -localtime
Press any key to continue . . .
M:\Qemu>

Thanks a lot,
Hetz