qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] Patch: virtual vfat support

From: Andreas Bollhalder
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] Patch: virtual vfat support
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:47:55 +0100

Hello

I tested the QEMU.EXE from FreeOSZoo with your patch on WinXP.
Starting QEMU.EXE like the following:

D:\TEST\QEMU\qemu.exe -L . -localtime -m 32 -isa -cirrusvga -user-net
-enable-audio -boot c -fda bbe-fd.img -hda bbe-hd.dsk -hdb
vvfat:/TEMP/2

The directory "/TEMP/2" is in the D: drive. It works fine with FreeDOS
Beta9. Unfortunatly, I can't change the path to another drive
(partition).

I tried

/D/TEST/2
D:\TEST\2
/D:/TEST/2

The one introduced is the only one working.

Nice, sorry about my lot wishes, usage of UNC path's...

Great work, really!!

Andreas