qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu port on Windows to support tun/tap

From: Ming-Ching Tiew
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu port on Windows to support tun/tap
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:43:14 +0800

*please ignore second post if appear twice*

Anyone knows if Qemu port on Windows supports tun/tap virtual
networking ( instead of user-net ) ?

For your information, I downloaded OpenVPN and loaded the
tun/tap driver provided by OpenVPN. I thought since OpenVPN
could do it with this tun/tap driver, so will Qemu ....

I don't seem to be able to get it working and there is no mention
it at all in the docs.

Cheers.