qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Makefile and Makefile.target bugs?

From: Jan Paul Schmidt
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Makefile and Makefile.target bugs?
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:04:30 +0100

Hi there,

the Makefiles in Qemu look wrong to me. CFLAGS and LDFLAGS in Makefiles overwrite definitions included from config-host.mak. This makes it impossible to use the configure options --extra-cflags and --extra-ldflags.

But there is still the possibility that I have missed something and this is the desired behavior.

Attached is a unified diff for the Makefiles.

jps