Re: [Qemu-devel] The QEMU Accelerator Module

From: Lionel Ulmer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] The QEMU Accelerator Module
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:52:42 +0100

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 10:23:59AM +0100, Karel Gardas wrote:
> (...) Please consider that
> the same these vendors do for many other applications, even core like
> kernel, gcc, binutils, wine/crossover (which is even wholy proprietary)
> and such.

I do not see what Wine (fully LGPL'ed and without any - that I know of -
Linux distribution sponsors) and CrossOver (which is not wholly proprietary
as 95 % of the code is pure LGPL'ed Wine code and that, except for some
packagings deals, is only paid for by CodeWeavers itself) does in this list

    Lionel (who can't wait to go back home to test QEMU / KQEMU :-) )

                 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/