qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch to fix Mac OS X compilation

From: Daniel Egger
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch to fix Mac OS X compilation
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:30:06 +0100

On 12.02.2005, at 21:47, Jonas Maebe wrote:

I've attached a patch to fix Mac OS X compilation (and some small cleanup of the Mach-O code in dyngen.c as well). Unfortunately, qemu "crashes" (i.e., reports a fatal error) almost immediately when trying to boot freedos, so it seems there are more errors. Hopefully, someone else can fix those now that compilation works again.

Thanks for doing this.

It's pretty strange that the ABI has changed and such something
along this lines is necessary at all. The breakage seems to stem
from the fact that dyngen still gets the addresses wrong from the
instruction stream somewhere. I had a look into that but I
couldn't find anything obviously wrong in the first 3 or 4 hours.
Unfortunately I'm busy as hell so I cannot donate any more time
to this in the moment.

Servus,
      Daniel