qemu-devel

Old version support. Was: Re: [Qemu-devel] FreeOSZoo will stop March 1,

From: Gregory Alexander
Subject: Old version support. Was: Re: [Qemu-devel] FreeOSZoo will stop March 1, 2005
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:32:50 -0600

I worry about the availability of patches for the old version, since the new one is so much faster. (See bochs->Qemu mass move, when system emulation became available.)

Will Fabrice continue to support the userspace version of QEMU?

KQEMU would be an EXCELLENT way to test the CPU emulation of userspace QEMU. Is anyone considering doing this? Is it an option with the new license?

These are the kinds of problems that I foresee.

Anyways, I understand the rationale, just have a few fears.

Thanks,

GREG