qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Remove qemu-fast warning

From: Darryl Dixon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Remove qemu-fast warning
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 10:57:26 +1300

Incidentally to this, I discovered that qemu will both ./configure (with --target-list=i386-softmmu) and make && make install fine with no sdl-devel installed, and will run fine, but will not have any graphical output.  I assume that this is technically a bug, as it doesn't warn at any point that this will be the case.

Cheers,