qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] More PPC emulation fixes

From: J. Mayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] More PPC emulation fixes
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:31:48 +0100

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 12:49, J. Mayer wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 00:04, J. Mayer wrote:
> > Here's a new patch that fixes the last (!) bug in PPC fixed point
> > operations and most FPU bugs.
>
> > Apply and enjoy.
>
> I realise I missed one "detail":
> FPU has to be activated in OHW, or it would crash. I'll send a modified
> version 0.3 tonight. For those who don't want to wait, here's the needed
> patch.

A patched OHW binary is now available here:
<http://perso.magic.fr/l_indien/OpenHackWare/0.3/OpenHackWare_0.3.2_bin.tar.bz2>
It's exactly the same that the one commited in qemu repository, except
that it enables FPU at startup, so it runs if the FPU fixes are applied.
It will run exactly the same as current one if used with current qemu
CVS.
--
J. Mayer <address@hidden>
Never organized