qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu multiple cd install

From: Simon van de Berg
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu multiple cd install
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:53:26 +0100

Dear all,
I wanted to install fedora core 3 on Qemu, quite speedy b.t.w., but
couldn't switch from cd1 of the installer to 2 or 3.
I simply don't know how to do this and the "user guide"did not shed
much light on the matter.
I have however read about the "Qemu monitor"?
But I'm running Windows XP as a host and I believe that the monitor is
only Linux.
I'm problably yust missing it but if anyone can help :).
Thnx.

B.t.w. I've tested Qemu with Knoppix 3.7 and it works fine, DSL as wel.
I've also tested Bochs 2.1.1 with Win98 wich worked fine too, except
for the fact that I only got a 16 colour screen :(, (problably my
fault dough :) ).

Grtz Scorpei