qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] MS-DOS Network Client

From: Andreas Bollhalder
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] MS-DOS Network Client
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:46:04 +0100

I use the Novell 16-bit NetWare Client and it works fine with the
TCP/IP stack that GEOS setup on it. FreeDOS EMM386 seems to have some
problem with QEmu. Therefor I use the one from DR-DOS 7.03.

Try the ISA mode with the NE2000 driver set to IRQ = 9 and PORT = 300.
Maybe you could try to patch QEmu with the available PCNET or 3C509
NIC's.

Andreas