qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Cannot start windows xp

From: Brian Tinnel
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Cannot start windows xp
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 08:43:58 -0500

I installed XP Professional under QEMU (host is debian) with no
problem using a 2GB raw image.  I then had problems trying to apply
SP2 because I ran out of disk space, so I created a 3GB raw image,
reinstalled XP, and then installed SP2 without any problems.  I am
using a CVS image from around Dec 19.