qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Open source qemu x86 accelerator module.

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Open source qemu x86 accelerator module.
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 01:45:48 +0200

Hi Paul,

First - congratulations for your new kernel module. I have few
questions, if you don't mind:

1. Have you tested the speed compared to QEMU CVS + kqemu?
2. Which Windows 2000 have you installed? there are few versions of
the bootable CD's, few of them comes with service packs already
applied..
3. Do you plan to make it work with the 2.4.x kernels?
4. Have you tried installing it with XP as guest?

Thanks,
Hetz