qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] install problem with win98

From: Michael Hoeller
Subject: [Qemu-devel] install problem with win98
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:56:52 +0100

Hello,

I have a problem installing win98. Every time i want to install with qemu
-m 256 -localtime -user-net  -hda /data3/win98.img -cdrom /dev/cdrom -k de
-boot d I get them message : Could not get an DNS Addess. This goes away
when I start a connection to the internet. Question is: what is this good
for and when can I close the connection again? I use 0.6.2 from the cvs
from yesterday.

Thanks lot
Michael

This e-mail (and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or
disclosure of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized.
If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the
computer on which you received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately.